- Total Downloads: 2183
- Uploaded By admin
- Date Uploaded: November 19, 2013
- Category: Rossi
- Tags: valentino rossi
- 2 Comments
- Get Valentino Rossi Wallpaper and make this wallpaper for your desktop, tablet, or smartphone device. For best results, you can choose full size to be easily customized to your screen.
- Size: Thumbnail Size | Medium Size | Large Size | Full Size
- To set this picture as wallpaper background on your desktop, click on the DOWNLOAD button to save Valentino Rossi Wallpaper images on your desktop computer. Right click on the picture you have saved and select the option "Save image as" or "Set As Background".
- This Valentino Rossi Wallpaper images is provided only for personal use as wallpaper on computers, smartphones or other display devices. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.
Share Valentino Rossi Wallpaper
|Link to Page||
* For websites and blogs, use the "Embedded" code
Born in Urbino, Italy on 16th February 1979, Rossi was riding bikes from an early age thanks to the influence of his father Graziano, himself a former Grand Prix winner. Following an early start in go-karts, Rossi junior progressed to minimotos and quickly showed a talent for two-wheels, becoming regional champion in 1992.
The next few years saw him quickly rise up through ranks of junior road racing, claiming the Italian Sport Production Championship in 1994 and the Italian 125cc Championship in 1995. The latter, twinned with an impressive 3rd place in the 125cc European Championship, was enough to secure him a ride in the World Championship the following year.
Rossi`s World Championship debut came at the Malaysian Grand Prix in 1996 and he finished his first international season in 9th place with one race win. The following year he became the youngest ever rider to win the 125cc World Championship, winning eleven races along the way with Aprilia. The pattern continued when he moved into the 250cc class, taking second place in his frst year before becoming World Champion in 1999, once again with Aprilia.
In 2000 he entered a new phase of his career when he joined forces with Honda in the 500cc class. He proved his worth once again by finishing second, before becoming the last ever 500cc World Champion in 2001. Rossi subsequently took the MotoGP World title in 2002 and 2003, before moving to Yamaha and winning it again in 2004 and 2005.